Hospital Logistics is the process of strategically and rationally managing the movement, storage and distribution of medical-hospital materials, medicines and other materials necessary for the perfect functioning of the hospital unit in order to preserve life and restore the health of clients (patients) with great quality, low cost and satisfactory return.
DF TRANSPORTES customizes the operation of hospital logistics on demand, according to the specific demands of each client, regardless of their size.
Storage and Distribution Flow
We always guarantee that the products handled will be stored with license and security, in a monitored location, and that standards, regulations and best practices will be strictly observed.
1. Refrigerated warehouse (+15 °C/25 °C; +2/8 °C; -20 C°; -70 °C);
2. Management of hazardous products;
3. Licensed warehouse for chemicals, reagents, medications, supplements or biohazards
4. In-House Service, managing inventory at the customer's own premises.
Receipt and adaptation to the best sector and storage
Stored in the environment, and delivered with controlled temperature.
Kit separation and assembly
At room temperature or refrigerated
Storage of Perishable Products
▪ Temperature-controlled warehouses and environments (up to 25° Celsius)
▪ Air-conditioned anteroom to receive products at the ideal temperature.
▪ Integrated security system.
❖ Cold Chamber 2° Celsius to 8° Celsius
❖ Frozen Chamber - 20° Celsius
❖ Freezer - 70° Celsius
JK AIRPORT TECA BASE - BRASÍLA-DF
SIBS BASE - N. BANDEIRANTE - BRASÍLIA-DF
GYN BASE - GOIÂNIA - GO
UDI BASE - UBERLÂNDIA - MG